Insurance is accepted as an Out-of-Network Provider:
What Does This Mean?
If you choose to use your insurance, all fees are paid upfront and then you are reimbursed by your insurance carrier. Depending upon the carrier, reimbursements are usually received between 2-3 weeks after submission.
Filing Your Insurance Claim
Clients pay Mark Karris for services at each session. If requested, my bookkeeping service will send you a superbill via email for each session.
To file a claim:
Obtain a copy of your insurance company’s claim form.
Fully complete your portion of the form.
Attach superbills to the claim form.
Mail directly to your insurance company.
CONFIRMING COVERAGE for MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING
To determine if your insurance will cover your counseling:
1. Look up the information in your insurance benefits manual/website.
2. Call the company directly to ask them. The phone number will be on your insurance card, usually on the back.
Mental health services are sometimes covered at a different rate than medical services. Rates also differ for Outpatient (seen in an office like mine) and Inpatient (admitted to a hospital program).
If your insurance plan is an HMO you can only see therapists on their network list. They will not cover therapists outside of their network.
If your insurance plan is a PPO you can see therapists who are not on their network list, but coverage will be at a lower rate.
You will want to record the following information in case you have trouble getting
reimbursement in the future:
1. Name of Insurance Customer Rep you spoke to _______________________
2. Date & time of call ______________
3. Deductible for Policy $________
(amount of bills you must pay before your insurance provides coverage).
4. Amount insurance will pay each visit for mental health services $______
5. Maximum visits allowed per calendar year for mental health services _____
6. Maximum paid per calendar year for mental health services $_______
7. Ask if they cover the DSM diagnosis code of _______________
(You may have received a preliminary dx code from your therapist).
Ask the insurance company to send you their claim form or print it yourself from their website. Get the mailing address since you will be submitting this claim form to the insurance company.
Claim form – fill out the patient information. Attach the superbills to the middle portion. You will attach 4 or 5 superbills that I will give you to the claim form and mail it to the insurance company.
Phone: Japan-090 9147 4449 Stateside- 619 786 6508